Single-sided $TOM stakin' on Huckleberry
After countless hours sailin’ Huckleberry’s Rivers, some drifters might feel the need to take a short excursion ashore to discover the plentiful mysteries of new surroundings. Huckleberry’s Shore Excursions lets drifters stake $TOM to earn $FINN or other projects’ tokens.
Excursions are the second staking mechanism on Huckleberry. $TOM makes these kinds of single-sided staking pools feasible since $TOM is not subject to Huckleberry’s Passive Sailin’ function. In other words, $TOM transactions are not subject to Passive Sailin'.
- No impermanent loss
- Earn $FINN and other tokens
- No downside at all
- Connect and confirm your wallet
- Find a token that interests you
- Click Deposit. You are now viewing the Excursion's management page
- Deposit your $TOM
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet
- Congratulations, you are now earning tokens by goin' on a Shore Excursion!